- 7 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday following the 1st City Council meeting of each month
- Municipal Complex
10025 Bunkham Road
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Agendas and Minutes
About the Committee
The Law Enforcement Committee (in cooperation with the Chief of Police) will review all aspects of Police Department operations and the Emergency Services and Disaster Agency (ESDA), including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review of bids for items requested by the Police Department or ESDA
- Requests for parade permits and special events requiring traffic control or police protection
- Emergency Medical Services
- Other Police-related matters as assigned by the Mayor or City Council